GuidePedia

0
Kevin Spacey has now undeniably been exposed as a pedophile as a second victim has come forward accusing him of raping him as a child.A man has spoken out and alleges that he was in a sexual relationship with Spacey from the age of 14 after meeting him when he was 12.He said the relationship ended when he was 15 after the Oscar-winning actor tried to rape him in his apartment.
another victim has accused kevin spacey of raping him as a child



The now-48-year-old victim says the events took place when the House of Cards star was a 24-year-old teacher just outside of New York in Westchester County.The pedophilia took place when the child was a student of Spacey's.Now a 48-year-old artist, the victim spoke to Vulture who says it was able to independently verify the majority of the details in the man’s claims.They say they reached-out to representatives for Spacey, who said the Hollywood elite "absolutely denies the allegations.

"Breitbart reports: Speaking anonymously, the man said he was 12 when he first met Spacey while taking acting classes in Westchester County where Spacey taught.The two ran into each other two years later and Spacey allegedly gave the man his phone number and claimed Spacey said, “I want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment.”“I felt like I’d won the lottery. A little drunk with it and very delighted with the attention,” the man recalled thinking at the time. READ MORE: Family Guy Tried to Expose Kevin Spacey as Pedophile 12 Years Ago According to the man, his relationship with Spacey became sexual the next day: 
 “I called him on the phone the next day, and he told me how he was in love with me and wanted to see me. We started a sexual relationship that first visit, which mostly involved me f*cking him.” The man claimed that Spacey offered to help his acting career by introducing him to producers, but nothing ever came of it.The man claims the relationship ended when he was 15 after Spacey attempted to rape him in his New York apartment: "He told me to come over, and I went to the apartment, and I thought we were going to kiss and tell each other we loved each other and I was going to go, but he wanted to have sex, and this time he wanted to f*ck me, which had never happened to me before."

 "[Spacey] pushes hard, and grabs me, and starts shoving up against my assh*le, and it hurts like a motherf*cker," the man claimed. "I again tell him no, and he tries again. "I am strong enough, thank God, both somewhere in my brain and in my body, to get him off of me." "I always have said, ‘He tried to rape me,'" the man told Vulture. "I told him I didn’t want that, he went again to do it, I told him no, he went again and pushed harder and grabbed me and pushed harder. "I don’t know how I would see that as anything besides an attempted rape, which I was able to thwart."


The man said he was inspired to come forward with his story after Spacey came out as gay while apologizing to Anthony Rapp, who accused the Netflix star of making unwanted sexual advances at him when he was 14. "He is a pedophile. "When you look at his statement, you realize also he’s profoundly narcissistic. "He thinks this is about being caught that he’s gay. "And then he is spinning it, right? 'Oh, people like gays now. So I’ll throw them that. I’ll say I’m gay and I will betray my whole community and do something else that conflates pedophilia with male homosexuality.'

Read more at: http://www.nnettle.com/news/3072-kevin-spacey-confirmed-pedophile-as-2nd-child-rape-victim-comes-forward

Post a Comment

 
Top