GuidePedia

0

Pop superstar Pink, 38, has two children: Willow, her six-year-old daughter, and Jameson, her 11-month-old son. She has big dreams for them: that they don’t subscribe to the idea that Willow is a girl and Jameson is a boy.


Pink, whose real name Alecia Beth Moore, said, “I was in a school and the bathroom outside the kindergarten said: ‘Gender Neutral — anybody’, and it was a drawing of many different shapes. I took a picture of it and I wrote: ‘Progress.’ I thought that was awesome. I love that kids are having this conversation.”

Pink is enthused that Willow told her she wants to marry an African woman when she grows up. She told The People, “We are a very label-less household. Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like: ‘Great, can you teach me how to make African food?’ And she’s like: ‘Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.’ I was like ‘what the f***, who are you? Who is paying for this by the way?’”
Pink’s childhood could serve as a model, since all bets are off for her children. After spending her prepubescent years using ecstasy, crystal meth and acid, she came close to overdosing in a club when she was 15. She apparently thinks she was screwed up then, but is much better now, saying, “I went off the rails before all of this, I got my s*** out of the way early before anyone knew who I was.”

But hey, she’s a grown up: “I’m much more mum than I am anything else. Absolutely 100%. They are my everything. It’s the two best decisions I ever made. Every decision I make is a choice because it affects my family. I do bake sales and lemonade stands. I take my kid to school and try to get there on time. I’m a f***ing grown up now, it’s so weird. I’m still a 12-year-old boy.”


Source:

http://www.dailywire.com

Post a Comment

 
Top