GuidePedia

0


First, let me say I have no idea what is going on with Maxwell House coffee, or Folgers.
I don’t drink the stuff, and can only report what other people have been saying.
But it sure seems that something is going wrong.

Lots of people are writing in and saying that Maxwell House and Folgers coffee are making them feel sick. Not good!
Elsewhere on this site there is a very active comment stream, with dozens of people complaining about Maxwell House coffee and, to a lesser degree, Folgers.
Here are just some of the things people have been reporting…
About Maxwell House…

“I used Maxwell house for years then suddenly I started getting stomach aches and upset stomach when I drink it. I gave my nephew the rest of the plastic container. He told me it made him sick too. I sent Maxwell House an email to report this but did not get an answer. A co-worker told me today that she quit drinking coffee because it started making here sick. I ask her what brand it was. It was Maxwell house. What is the company going to do? Wait till it makes someone deathly I'll before they pull the stuff off the shelves?”
“When I drink Maxwell House "Original Roast" my the whole area of nose & around nose skin peels. White skins flakes. I quit, it stops. I start it again, the area peels again...What is going on!!!???”
“Several weeks ago I started getting headaches in the late morning that on a few occasions turned into migraines so bad I vomited. What the hell? The only common denominator was the Maxwell House coffee. Though I'd search the web to find if anyone else had this issue and, sure enough, I found this sight. My Maxwell House is going in the garbage.”
“The previous container of coffee I had was Foldgers which was fine. Then I bought a can of Maxwell House. The Maxwell House coffee makes me feel unsteady and I get waves of nausea throughout the day. If I do not drink Maxwell House coffee on a particular day, I don't experience any symptoms.”
“I have also had an allergic reaction to Maxwell House Gourmet Roast. For a while I thought it was caused by a greater sensitivity to caffeine but recently realized some types of coffee don't cause me to feel sick. In my case, MH makes me feel unsteady as if I'm going to fall over. I'm thinking it must be the beans the company uses. This morning I switched to Hills Brothers and felt fine.”
“The past 2 days i have had violent 'runs' for most of the day..suddenly realized that it coincided with when i switched to the 'Wake Up' M/H coffee...so sad..have been a loyal M/H customer for 40 years.”

“Tried Maxwell House a few weeks ago and started getting daily long term headaches. Tried it again yesterday thinking maybe i had a cold but instead i got instant 8 hour migraines......I'm thinking chemicals. Nothing gives me instant migrains. Maybe the insecticides or something. I would stay away from this stuff! Its going in the trash. Can't give it away and wouldn't.”
“I have been a faithful Maxwell House coffee drinker for years.Today, I thought I would blog to see if there were others who were having my same experience,stomach issues.I discovered there were many others. I will be weaning myself from MHC.I will be trying other brands for relief.”
“I'm so glad to find this site! I thought it was only me who's having a problem. After drinking Maxwell House's coffee it feels like I have a stomach bug!!”
Source:

http://www.coffeedetective.com/maxwell-house-sick.html

Post a Comment

 
Top