GuidePedia

0
Month ago Madonna said:

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob. OK?” the 58-year-old Rebel Heart singer told an audience at New York’s Madison Square Garden Tuesday night. “I’m really good. I’m not a douche, and I’m not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”

The comments came as Madonna warmed up the crowd with a very brief standup set ahead of the Trainwreck star’s performance at the Garden, according to the New York Daily News.




Madonna’s charity fundraiser turned political in Miami, Florida, Friday night after she ripped President-elect Donald Trump from the stage.

Images of Trump flashed on the screen as Madonna sang, “You know that you’re toxic,” in a slowed-down version of Brittney Spears’ 2003 hit song “Toxic.”

The 58-year-old singer hosted the glitzy gala to raise money for the African nation of Malawi, the birthplace of her adopted 11-year-old son, David.

During her politically charged hour-long performance, the Material Girl reportedly railed against the U.S. and the destruction of Native American land.



“It just really makes me feel ashamed, ashamed to be an American, ashamed to be a human being really,” Madonna said according to the Associated Press.

The stars who showed up Friday night include Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and James Corden. Madonna’s fundraiser was part of the Art Basel Miami Beach, a three-day art fair that showcases contemporary paintings, photographs, and films from around the world.

Indeed, Madonna spent much of the campaign criticizing Trump. Just days before voters went to the polls to cast their votes, Madonna implored her 8.3 million Instagram followers to “Vote Clinton or we are all FUCKED.”








“Dearest Tampa, I’m sorry you didn’t want me, a comedian who talks about what she believes in, to mention the biggest thing going on in our country right now,” Schumer said, adding: “How could I think it was OK to spend five minutes having a peaceful conversation with someone with different views? After the show, I want you to know that I will go straight to a rehab facility.”

The comedian added that she looks forward to “putting this all behind us” in November, when “Hillary Clinton is our motherf*cking president.”

Madonna has previously used sex appeal to drum up support for the Democratic presidential candidate; in September, the singer joined fellow pop star Katy Perry in stripping off her clothes to encourage Clinton voters to head to the polls in November.

Source:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/19/madonna-vote-hillary-clinton-will-give-blowjb/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/03/madonna-bashes-trump-miami-show-ashamed-american/

Post a Comment

 
Top